GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
1) RENTAL: Bookings are made by FPJ SRL as owners at the prices indicated in the rates of web-site. These prices are based on market conditions applicable at the time. The FPJ SRL reserves, in any way, the right to change prices in the event of significant fluctuations in exchange rates (the rate will not be changed for the confirmed booking).
2) HOW TO BOOK: Customers can make the reservation through the website using Bank Transfer or Credit Card
3) PAYMENTS: In order to complete the booking, customers pay a deposit on the total price, as shown in the accommodation form. The reservation is considered definitive upon receipt of the deposit and / or the full amount. The customer will receive a confirmation e-mail upon receipt of the final balance, which must be received no later than the date indicated during the booking process. For bookings received after the balance payment date, the customer must pay the full amount.
4) MINIMUM STAY: The minimum period of stay varies according to the period and the selected villa. In special cases FPJ SRL reserves the right to negotiate a different minimum stay with the customer.
5) ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: Arrivals: for the formula “villa and / or apartment” the check-in time is from 16.00 to 20.00. Late arrival can be agreed, by previous communication, for a fee. For the formula “room” the check-in time is from 13.00 to 20.00. Late arrival can be agreed, by previous communication, for a fee.
Departure: formula for the villa and / or apartment and / or room by 10.00 am.
Every change in the dates of arrival and departure must be communicated to the FPJ SRL and approved by the same minimum 15 days before. In case of unavoidable delay on the day of arrival, the customer must call the contact person indicated by FPJ SRL in the final confirmation email of the booking. In the case where the manager in the person of contact can not be traced or if the client fails to arrive within the time stipulated and has not communicated his delay, the FPJ SRL can not be held responsible.
6) DOCUMENTS: On arrival the client must show a copy of the email final confirmation and a valid ID/ Passport to the manager to proceed with the registration.
7) REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: On the reservation the customer must provide a refundable deposit of the amount prescribed. The deposit will be returned by the operator at the end of the holiday, less any deductions for damages.
8) NUMBER OF PERSONS / REPLACEMENT: The number of people (adults and children) have been held may not exceed the number of beds indicated in the description of the house except for infants (under two years) for which customers have brought in a cot and the necessary bed linen or have request advance to the transmission. Any substitution during the period of stay is prohibited without prior approval.
To guarantee the accommodation is set up for the right number of people, the customer have to communicate the exact final number of people will be at the villa at least 1 week before the check-in date.
9) CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: The properties will be delivered clean, sanitized and in good condition. There is also a periodically sanitized intervention, regularly certified. The customer must ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and home, empty the garbage and the maintenance of the house during the stay. If the customer does not meet its obligations, the operator may ask for an additional price. The cost of final cleaning, linen and consumption to be paid locally is illustrated in the description of the house.
10) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE: The operator may, if necessary, free access to the property for its maintenance (garden, swimming pool, etc..).
11) PENALTIES FOR CANCELLATIONS: The cancellation policy depends on the selected period and villa. The cancellation fee is visible during the booking process.
11.1) PENALTIES FOR CANCELLATION CAUSE COVID: IF THE DATES OF STAY SHOULD BE AFFECTED BY TRAVEL LIMITATIONS DUE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY AND THE BOOKING IS OUTSIDE THE CANCELLATION TERMS, FPJ UNDERTAKES TO ISSUE A VOUCHER WITH EXPIRY 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF 3 YEARS EXPECTED CHECK-IN.
12) RESPONSIBILITY: The FPJ SRL guarantees the quality and condition of each property. The descriptions appearing on this website are accurate and have been prepared in good faith. In case of any problems, the client must immediately notify the FPJ SRL in the same day it arrives. In any case, the complaint must be filed in writing within 24 hours after arrival. The tourist is obliged to give the FPJ SRL the time needed to solve the problem. Any person who leaves your accommodation in advance without the explicit permission of the FPJ SRL and without having given notice in writing as mentioned above, will forfeit any right to any refund of your stay if there are no valid reasons. It will not consider any complaint made after leaving the accommodation or compensation will be made. If for any reason beyond the control of the FPJ SRL, including greater strength, it will not be able to provide the customer with the accommodation booked, the FPJ SRL reserves the right to assign, only on its consent, a property similar. Any differences in price decrease will be refunded to the customer. If, however, no agreement is reached, both parties are authorized to cancel the contract. The FPJ SRL will refund only the amount paid to the customer without any penalty.
13) PROPERTY: The accommodations offered by FPJ SRL does not have tourist facilities such as hotels, residences, etc. but private houses. So, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, they reflect, in their architecture and furnishings, the local traditions and the personal taste of the owner or operator who has set up. Based on our experience, it is important to accept the right spirit and appreciate the differences that FPJ SRL offers with respect to different places. The FPJ SRL guarantees the good quality of the property made available choices to meet citizens of every country in the world. The FPJ SRL can not exclude, in any case, the possibility that these differences they are in some way inconvenient.
14) JURISDICTION: In case of disputes relating to the booking and the rent, the jurisdiction is the court of Salerno. Making the booking implies that the general conditions are understood and accepted without reserve and without exception. The invalidity of any provision does not imply the invalidity of the entire contract.
15) OTHER INFORMATION: The cost of the occupancy tax and any other EXTRA cost which is shown in the description of the property, is to be paid directly to us upon arrival.